- If you want the Chrome extension version of the site, go to the Chrome webstore. Want to see how it works? Check out the code on my GitHub.
- If you want to browse the code of this site or are looking to host your own copy, head on over to the GitHub page for the site.
- If you have any questions about the site, are experiencing issues, or want to suggest new features, send me a PM on Reddit.
- If you don't want to use Reddit, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before sending a support message, try resetting the site!
Welcome to GBFRaiders, a raid-finding website for Granblue Fantasy.
Search for a raid in the text field above and watch them appear in real-time below. Click on the raid's row to copy the raid ID to the clipboard and paste it into the raid ID field in GBF. If you have the Chrome extension Viramate, you can enable the Web API in it's settings which will let you click the Join button by each raid to jump directly to the raid!
Never Miss A Thing
Setup desktop and audio notifications to be sure not to miss a single raid even while working on something else! Clicking on a desktop notification will copy a raid ID or directly join a raid just like when using the site. You can set custom audio notifications for even more uniqueness.
See Things The Way You Want
Switch the layout mode to Vertical to have a separate column for each raid type with separate notification settings for each. Set the Info Level to control how much information about the raid is visible, either to save space or to see Twitter messages.
The source code of this site can be found on GitHub. Review it all you want, to see how things tick or to make sure your data is safe. Fork your own copy to run a custom version for yourself or your clan.
GBFRaiders has a companion Chrome extension: GBFRaiders 2. Think of a simplified version of the site that works even when you don't have my main site open.